NE555 adjustable module from 0 to 120 seconds DC 5-12V
100% confiance. Vos achats et données sont totalement sécurisés.
Envoi le jour même si commande validé avant 11h30.
Politique retours 14 jours.
A power LED indicator and LED indication of switch trigger timing
The delay can be set (0-120 seconds)
For vehicle equipment applications - delay to prevent ignition of the car, sudden high current prevention to prevent damage to components and devices
Size: 40 x 20mm
Working voltage: 5-12V
1. After power up, when there is an external trip signal, the module starts delay (light up) after the end of the delay (LED off)
2. The delay is adjustable with a delay of 0-120 seconds.
4. The LED indicator indicates the output level
5. Can be connected to a relay or other modules, to ensure control of the operating status.
6. with input power indicator
7. The built-in test button can be used as a trigger button
IN: Trigger: active high level (5-12V tripping voltage and common supply ground)
OUT: output signal from 5 to 12V (the output voltage is related to the input voltage), when it is not triggered, the output is low, when it is triggered in a high level, after the end of the delay at a low level.
1 x adjustable module NE555